Site Map & Camping Rules
Click on the map above if you would like to download and
print a PDF version.
Welcome to Outback RV Resort! In order for things to run as smoothly as possible, we ask that everyone
abides by the following rules and regulations. Please be considerate of all your fellow campers.
- Check-In: 2:00 PM / Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Registration: ALL guests, visitors or invitee must
REGISTER at the office upon arrival. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Visitors: There is a fee to visitors for the use of
campground facilities. Visitors must park in the overflow area. The visitor fee can be prepaid by the site
user, or by the visitor upon arrival. Tenants are
responsible for their guests’ compliance with park
rules. Maximum of 8 people per campsite.
- Quiet Hours: Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to
8:00 AM. No loud talking, singing, radios, etc..
Excessive noise at any hour is not allowed. All our
guests deserve a good night’s sleep.
- Campsites: One vehicle allowed per site. No tents
allowed on sites. Enclosures must be approved by
management (screened in tents, etc.). Keep your
belongings on your site. Do not set up chairs, satellite dishes, etc. on any site but your own. Keep your
site clean, please. This includes, no waste or gray
water dumped on the ground. Please do not walk
through or in between occupied sites.
- Vehicles: SPEED LIMIT 10 MPH. Licensed drivers
only (this includes golf carts!) No gas motorized
recreational vehicles (4-wheelers, ATVs, side by
sides, scooters, etc.). We like peace and quiet, no
loud vehicles or motorcycles will be allowed to
joyride around park. Due to the narrow roadways in
the park, parking on the street is prohibited. Watch
for our children and pets.
- Children: Parents are responsible for the behavior
of their children. Hoverboard, scooter, etc. usage
ends at dark for the safety of everyone. Bikes with
lights on are acceptable. No riding on sidewalks.
- Pets: Please don’t leave pets unattended. They will
miss you! They must be leashed, quiet, and you must
clean up after them. (No one likes to step in poop.)
We all love our pets like children, but they are not
allowed in any building or pool area. We may prohibit
or require removal from the campground any dog we
consider a problem or who poses a risk to campers.
Rabies certificate(s) need to be present.
- WiFi: Free WiFi, connect to Outback RV. We are in
a rural area with limited bandwidth, therefore, our
WiFi is only for emails, and general Web browsing.
Any streaming devices may be blocked.
- Fireworks, Firearms, Drones, and Illegal Drugs (Cannabis is illegal in KY): Strictly forbidden anywhere
on the campground property. Enjoy these off property.
- Smoking: NO SMOKING inside any resort
building or the pool area. PLEASE do not throw your
“butts” on the ground. Dispose of them properly.
There are cigarette receptacles in several locations
around the office building.
- Alcohol: The consumption of alcohol is only
allowed on your campsite. Drunk and disorderly
conduct will not be tolerated.
- Pool: NO HORSEPLAY! There is no lifeguard on
duty. The pool is open from 9:00 AM to dusk. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (21
or older). No street clothes in the water. No food or
glass containers. We cannot have glass near the
pool. Space is provided under the pavilion. Babies
and toddlers must wear proper protection when in
or around the water (swim diaper, life jacket, etc.).
No suntan oil in the water. Lotion is acceptable.
- Trash: Must be placed in bags and put in dumpster
located at the back of the RV park, NOT in firepits
- Fish Cleaning: Please clean up after use. Fish
remains must be in a plastic bag and put in freezer
- Bathroom/Toilets/Sewers: To avoid sewer backups, as well as the mess, PLEASE do NOT flush:
adult or baby wet wipes, paper towels, tampons,
condoms, or anything else questionable; our septic
system cannot handle it.
- Firewood: Cutting of trees is prohibited. Keep the fire in the ring.
- Rights of Management:Management is not responsible for damage or injuries to you or your
personal property by fire, theft, wind, or accident.
You should insure your trailer and golf cart.
If there is something we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know!
We reserve the right to expel anyone (without refund) who refuses to obey the campground rules.